Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Facebook Is Down!

Facebook is down, and has been all day, at least in my neck of the woods. And I must say, it is revolting. I checked online and it is back up for most people. But I am not one of them. Exactly how am I supposed to play Words With Friends? And Scrabble? Huh? As my grandmother said approximately 10 minutes after my grandfather died, "What about me?"
 
I am completely cut off. Cold turkey. Okay, I'm addicted. Of course my husband knows, and he grumbles about it, but then he says I should get an iPhone because then I could play on my phone, Facebook be damned. And I say no, never, I will not succumb to that technological crack cocaine. At least with my little AT&T flip phone I can maintain a shred of dignity. But now, I'm not so sure.

2 comments:

  1. i didn't notice that it was down. but scrabble sure is slow for me. avery said it was my isp's problem.....too slow. not my computer's fault.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you had an iphone you could text without having to type 2-2-2 for "c"

    ReplyDelete

Nuke Gaza (or at Least Ilhan Omar)

If they can say "From the river to the sea," I can say "Nuke Gaza. " That's extreme, I know, but hey, do you rememb...