Monday, November 6, 2023

Rashida Tlaib Has A Big Mouth (and she's ugly too)


The world is falling apart, young men and women are dying in several horrific wars, hostages are sick and starving, protesters are calling for the death of all Jews, and yet some random woman I don't know and will never know is picking a fight with me on Facebook after I wrote that Governor Glenn Youngkin is right to ban abortions after 15 weeks. Am I not entitled to my opinion?

The need to be right has overtaken every last brain cell of every last person who engages in arguments with strangers online. If you dare to say something someone disagrees with, they never respond, "Gee, I feel differently about that." No, they have to prove that you are wrong and they are right, even if it's all just opinions and thus there can be no proof. And so they go on and on and on, digging in even harder like a pit bull on an ankle bone. 

If you don't believe that a blatant racist like Michigan's Muslim Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib should be kicked out of office for chanting that Israel must be wiped off the map, I detest you. But I won't fight you about it since you are simply parroting what you hear other Democrats saying, and you want to be woke just like them. 

I had a couple of friends like that once, but I dumped them for being too stupid. One of them believes that plastic drinking straws will bring about the end of the planet, and the other one gave $3,000 over the phone to a stranger who called her and claimed she had outstanding parking tickets. This is the intelligence level of the people currently chanting, "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free." 

There's simply no arguing with idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamas Is In The House

In case you are wondering what's going on with our colleges and universities these days, let me explain: Hamas is in the house. They hav...