Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Don't Quote Me

This is my blog and I write about what I want to write about, not what I think people want to read about in order to get more clicks or likes or readers or whateverthefuck people want these days from the internet. 

If I did write what people want to read it would be all Taylor Swift and her football player boyfriend and Kate Middleton's latest hairstyle and any and every black rapper and how much Trump sucks, so no thanks.

A recent "critic" chastised me for writing about the rise of anti-Semitism and then a day later about Matthew Perry's death, denigrating me as a "source." Hey, I'm no source, please don't quote me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamas Is In The House

In case you are wondering what's going on with our colleges and universities these days, let me explain: Hamas is in the house. They hav...