Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Sick of Transgenders and People Who Write tRump

Yeah, that's right-- I'm sick of transgenders. Well, to be accurate I'm sick of hearing about them, reading about them and thinking about them, since I don't know any personally. Why should I care? Your life isn't perfect?  Either is mine.  But I don't blame it on my vagina, or having breasts or lacking a penis. That makes as much sense as saying I only have one head and everyone knows two heads are better than one.

Yes, life is hard. We are all going to die, we just don't know when, and that's a bitter pill to swallow. Some people simply can't, so they become drug addicts or alcoholics or push strangers onto train tracks or shoot up schools and try to forget about it.  

The terms suck for all of us, but please don't blame your "wrong gender" for your unhappiness. And remember --there's just a tiny minority who do, less than 1% of the population, and we are all supposed to worry about them. Well, I don't. At all.  I will not be flying a gay pride flag at my house, or any flag for that matter -- I'm sick of the whole lot of you (except Melva and Ted). 

And how about those silly sheep who write Trump as "tRump" as if they are so damn clever, like they thought of it themselves and like it means anything. Like what? That Trump is a Rump? What does that even mean? 

Most people are not clever, like those who actually believe that drinking through a plastic straw in your own home will somehow kill the planet. I had a friend like that once and she was dumb as a stone. (Naturally she was allergic to gluten and also lactose-intolerant, two "things" people glom onto in order to feel special and get attention.)

And another thing: Giving every black (Black) person in California a million dollars in "reparations" will just make California poorer and the drug lords richer. Gavin Newsom is surely a moron. (Nice teeth, though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Low Crimes and Miss-Demeanors

I haven't tuned in to watch any of the trial coverage for Donald Trump's latest non-crime case, but I have heard snippets on my car ...