Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Shout Out to My Singapore Fans

According to my analytical statistics, this blog is insanely popular in the island nation of Singapore, attracting hundreds of readers daily. I have never been to Singapore, nor have I ever written one word about it. In fact I know nothing of the country except that it is very clean, that littering is outlawed, and that chewing gum in public can land you in prison.

Or at least it could have in the past. There used to be stories about people being flogged for the slightest infraction, but those stories seem to have gone away. 

Lately you hear that Singapore is very beautiful, quite wealthy -- one out of six households earn a million dollars or more -- and with many government benefits for its citizens, among them a monthly gym stipend to encourage exercise.

All I know for sure is that they have some wild architecture (see photo) and very good taste in blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Low Crimes and Miss-Demeanors

I haven't tuned in to watch any of the trial coverage for Donald Trump's latest non-crime case, but I have heard snippets on my car ...