Saturday, June 17, 2023

Living On the Edge

If Humpty hadn't fallen.....
Hoping to cheer me up after a hard day dealing with many of my life's stressors, my husband reminded me that I was going to die soon. Then I saw a meme on Instagram saying that with any luck we can all live to be 75. Next, I saw a picture on Facebook of one of my old high school chums after her facelift, wrinkle-free and smiling at 77, same age as me. 

Being old is by all accounts a drag. Yet our current president is 80 and his major opponent is also 77. What do they know that I don't?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot To Kill (Just Ask Tony)

Tony Soprano at target practice. Officials of the U. S. penal system should all take a few weeks off to watch The Sopranos . It would make t...