Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Why They Hate Ivanka

Ivanka: What's not to hate?

Recently, First Daughter Ivanka Trump tweeted a photo of her adorable little boy and "the Internet" went berserk! How could she, they spewed, with immigrant children being tear-gassed at the border, by her father no less, post a photo of her very privileged child on a fishing trip? What nerve! Has that bitch not a shred of compassion?

"The Internet" hates Ivanka, and not because of her father. They hate her for herself, and here's why:
1. She is beautiful
2. She is rich
3. She is thin
4. She is intelligent
5. She has perfect hair
6. She is married to a rich man

Ugly, fat, poor, dumb Americans with bad hair, married to similarly ugly, dumb fat spouses no doubt, simply cannot abide her.  I'm not saying that I can, but I certainly do not begrudge her being a proud mom of a cute little boy. As for the tear gas, oh grow up! I was tear-gassed once, at some protest or other, and it's nowhere near as bad as having to drink the prep for a colonoscopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somebody's Pies For Sale

As a pretty decent baker myself, I almost never buy a pie made by a stranger. I've sampled enough of them to know they are not worth the...