Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Blame It on Bill

I was born a Democrat. My parents were Democrats, and their parents before them. Once I was of age, I always voted Democrat. As a teen I worked for the Democrats at the grass roots level, knocking on doors and hanging political posters. Eventually, I was hired as a graphic designer by the Democratic National Committee, attending the 1980 Democratic Convention in New York City.

I never liked any Republicans. I never even listened to a word they said, since I was, well, you know, a Democrat, so why would I? Then Bill Clinton got elected and everything changed.

Bill Clinton, reptile, pounces on a victim while his reptile wife looks on.

He was a known scumbag even before he became president. He went on national TV and admitted to having a 12-year long affair with a stripper or pole dancer or whatever the heck she was, and somehow this was enough for people to forgive him. But I never forgave him. In fact, I hated him on sight. He was a scamming bullshitter as far as I could tell, and that was long before all the other things came to light: the affair with an intern while he was president, the sexual perversions while he was governor of Arkansas, the payment of hush money to one of his accusers, the totally believable accusations of rape by more than one woman.

And guess what: The Libs LOVE HIM! They worship the ground he walks on -- always have and still do -- paying him very big bucks to open his very big mouth and spit out his phony-baloney words of wisdom, famously earning $500,000 for a 45-minute speech to a group of suckers in 2013.

Now let's see how the Libs feel about Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. A brilliant man with a sterling reputation and an impressive legal resume, he was accused by an unknown lunatic of "groping" her when he was a 17-year-old boy and she was a 15-year-old girl, but she can't remember where or when it happened and nobody else could either. No matter, that was enough for the Libs, who to this very day are still running around calling him a RAPIST! "The Republicans put a rapist on the Supreme Court," they say.

So no, I'm not a Democrat anymore. Not sure how anyone is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somebody's Pies For Sale

As a pretty decent baker myself, I almost never buy a pie made by a stranger. I've sampled enough of them to know they are not worth the...