Saturday, November 10, 2018

At Wit's End

As far as I can tell, there are but a few dozen Democrats who are still sane. I personally know some of them and they are fine folks, able to reason and speak normally. The other ones are nuts, from Nancy "Stretch" Pelosi on down to those private citizens who gathered in the darkness two nights ago, waving protest signs and screaming obscenities while storming the front door of the residence of Tucker Carlson, a likeable chap who happens to work at FOX news.

To all of them I say, "Come on people, get a grip!" Is this how it's going to be for the next six years? (Of course he will be re-elected.) Really, do yourself (and everyone else) a favor and put down the remote. Pick up a book, or maybe take piano lessons. Play cards. Or board games; RISK is fun and takes a long time. Paint the living room. Do anything -- just stop obsessing over the president. I'm begging here.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Somebody's Pies For Sale

As a pretty decent baker myself, I almost never buy a pie made by a stranger. I've sampled enough of them to know they are not worth the...