Thursday, March 23, 2023

What Would Michelangelo Think?

“I’ve done hundreds of pieces over the years, and something that started out as a hobby and something that really combined two of my passions of food and art has really grown into something that I could see myself doing for the rest of my life,” said an "artist" named Harley Langberg to Al Roker on the Today show.

Shown below are two portraits by Langberg fashioned from food. It's not clear whether you hang them on the wall or put them in the freezer. Whatever, I don't want one.


Portrait of Al Roker: Cookie dough, mixed berries

Portrait of Jennifer Coolidge: Pasta, cookie dough, prosciutto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Is Never Good

                        For reasons that remain unclear, a growing acceptance of fat people has taken root in our society. Online, more and...