Saturday, March 4, 2023

How I'm Different from Joe Biden

Apparently my readers were interested in learning the ways I am unlike Merrick Garland in yesterday's post, which got a boatload of clicks, so I thought I'd up my game today and share how I am unlike Joe Biden, since our differences are even greater. 

First of all, I don't plagiarize. Instead, I share my own ideas. And when I do use another person's intellectual property, I acknowledge it, whereas Joe spouts someone else's words and thoughts as if they are his own.  

Joe thinks he's a cool cat!
I am much steadier on my feet. I never careen, wobble, waver, lumber, amble, shuffle, stumble, trip, teeter, totter, topple, fall down (or up) or lose my sense of direction.

I have all my own hair. No plugs, combovers or bald spots.

I speak clearly. No mumbling, muttering, stuttering or stammering when I speak in public, although I admit to muttering under my breath when surrounded by assholes.

I am hyper-empathetic. I cry for the people in East Palestine, Ohio who still live under a toxic cloud of cancer-causing chemicals and can't drink the local water, whereas Joe doesn't seem to give a hoot about them, ignoring their plight and instead flying to Ukraine to engage in a bromance with that country's president, a former comedian who I think is a manipulative user. 

I am not a racist, choosing to engage with people based on our common interests and similar backgrounds regardless of their ethnicity, whereas Joe is a total racist, considering the merits of people based almost exclusively on their skin color. Thus he appointed our dimwit VP because she is brown-skinned, and a Supreme Court Justice because she is black (but definitely not a biologist so she cannot define what a woman is), and a Press Secretary who is clueless but also black (and gay to boot, extra points). Biden's pick for head of the FAA, the person in charge of keeping all the planes in the air from crashing into one another, is a black man who, during his recent congressional confirmation hearing, could not answer one question put to him about flying or airplanes or airports, explaining that he is "not a pilot" and plans to "learn on the job." (Great, I hope he learns before my flight to Israel in May.) 

My son is not a total scumbag like Joe's son who uses dangerous drugs and engages in sketchy and downright illegal business deals with foreign actors. Instead he is a smart, fair-minded, creative, generous, high-minded teacher of children and adults who cares about the environment and works to improve it.

I have ridden on Amtrak maybe 15 times in my life whereas Joe, well, you know....

I am not a puppet, refusing to do the bidding of others and acting instead on my own beliefs and principles, while Joe, well, you know ......

I threw away my aviators years ago. I mean come on, man, this is 2023!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Somebody's Pies For Sale

As a pretty decent baker myself, I almost never buy a pie made by a stranger. I've sampled enough of them to know they are not worth the...