Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Thoughts on A Biden Win

Our next president?
The winner of the presidency has not yet been decided, but I'm hoping it's Joe Biden. I like thinking of Donald Trump getting back to living a great life, playing golf, hanging out in one of his luxurious homes, spending time with his grandchildren and starting up new business deals without the constant berating of leeches like Jake Tapper, Dana Bash, Anderson Cooper and the rest of the talking heads who survive by sucking the blood of people who actually contribute to our society in a tangible way. And watching Biden try to make sense and stay awake during press conferences seems like a good time. 

Then there will be the immediate and stunning makeover of frumpy Jill Biden, who will likely grace the cover of Vogue ASAP, unlike the drop-dead gorgeous, former model Melania Trump who never did, not once in five years!

Another perk of a Biden victory will be the fact that my son, who turns 33 today, will start to feel better after years of his internal rage at Trump poisoning his soul. As a mother I would make any sacrifice for him, so this one is easy since it's out of my hands but I'll still reap the benefits. What better birthday gift could I ever give him?

Of course the worst part is Clown Face, a.k.a. Kamala Harris who, horror of horrors, would become the president if Joe kicks the bucket. (Please Joe, take care of yourself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Crude Over Crudités

Despite my best instincts, all too often I wade into the cesspool known as the World Wide Web. The very name bespeaks horror, bringing to mi...