Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Which Threat to Democracy Do You Fear?


I literally struggle each day to understand how Democrats can find Joe Biden and Kamala Harris acceptable as rulers of our once-great nation. What am I missing? Are they on drugs? How come I only can see a feeble, frail old man who mumbles and bumbles his way through most public appearances and a truly ditzy woman who makes no sense whenever she shows up anywhere and tries to talk? And why do they accuse Republicans of doing the very things they are doing in spades? 

It's like those ink blots that look like a vase one minute, and then if you look at it a different way it's two profiles facing one another.

Admittedly, I have felt this way regarding many things before. Like does anyone now or did anyone ever think that TV personality Joy Behar has talent of any kind? Do people really not understand that abortion is actually the ending of a life, no matter their politics? How can someone believe that Donald Trump committed 34 separate felonies? Do gay couples who adopt truly believe that they "had a baby?" And who does not notice that Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner still looks and sounds like a man, despite the costume of long hair, painted fingernails, face and eye makeup and stiletto heels?

I think if I were offered a dose of whatever those people are on I would swallow it down in a heartbeat, just to stop rolling my eyes so much that it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Am I A Racist or What?

I still miss Michael Jackson. Did you know that if you dislike a black person that means you are a racist? I did not know that, but found ou...