Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Am I A Racist or What?

I still miss Michael Jackson.
Did you know that if you dislike a black person that means you are a racist? I did not know that, but found out today on Facebook from a woman who has never met me but felt confident in her assessment based on my comment, on a stream asserting that Michelle Obama was the greatest First Lady ever, that I disagreed wholeheartedly and in fact find Michelle nauseating.

The stranger wrote, "You are obviously a racist, and cult-follower!" So I concluded that it's never okay to admit disliking any black person. This is dire news, since I dislike, and even loathe, the following black people in addition to Michelle: Oprah Winfrey, Whoopie Goldberg, Morgan Freeman, Barack Obama, Kanye West, Van Jones, Joy Reid and (now dead) Sammy Davis, Jr.

But wait! I love the following black people, some of whom are deceased: Gregory Hines, Tina Turner, Aretha Franklin, Sam Cooke, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, Nat King Cole, Lena Horne, Michael Jackson, Idris Elba, Magic Johnson, Harris Faulkner, Pearly Bailey, Charles Payne, Ella Fitzgerald, Mayor Eric Adams, Muhammed Ali, Ice-T, Arthur Ashe, Laurence Fishburne, Danny Glover, Diana Ross, Cuba Gooding, all of the Persuasions and Temptations, Lawrence Jones, Dr. Martin Luther King and Chubby Checker.

So now what am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Time to Go, Joey

Jill and Joe: The Lyin' Bidens Sarcasm has no place in a review of last night's televised debate between the two men running for pre...