Friday, June 7, 2024

CNN's Election Interference

My husband makes me watch the Satanic network, CNN, every night. This usually necessitates a dose of Pesto-Bismol immediately afterwards. Mitch says we have to see what "the other side" is saying. What lies they are spreading. We also watch MSNBC, the birthplace of Satan embodied in Chris Hayes (The White Devil) and Joy Reid (The Black Devil). Those two make me wish I were capable of murder. Which I am not. I can't even kill a bug. But if I had the stomach for it and chose to completely ruin my life, I definitely would off them.

See what I said just then? Of course I could, but I never would -- it would be so wrong! This is exactly what Donald Trump said two nights ago on FOX NEWS, when asked if he would seek retribution for the last four years of the evil mistreatment he has endured from the Democrats if he wins the 2024 election. 

"When this election is over, based on what they've done, I would have every right to go after them," Trump told Sean Hannity when asked if he would use the justice system to go after his enemies. But he then said the suggestion that he would go after his political allies if he wins in November is "wrong" and "it has to stop." Trump went on to say that such a thing would be "bad for the country."

Over at CNN the next night, devil-in-training Kaitlin Collins played a clip of the interview, omitting the second part of Trump's answer. This blatant untruth was dissected by a panel of parrots expounding on how this clearly shows the danger of Trump winning the election. 

The worst part of it all is that so many people only watch the slanted left-wing media, literally shrieking in horror at the suggestion they also watch FOX to see all sides. Then they come away outraged over a wholly false story. Is this not election interference? 

Twisting the truth is CNN's stock-in-trade. They have no morals, no scruples. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone for President

I read today that Kamala Harris has a plan to "end the unreasonable burden of student loan debt." Her plan is to "forgive&quo...