Monday, March 21, 2022

Taking A Look Inside


I have to undergo an MRI to find out what's going on inside my knee since my knee can't talk and tell me and none of the doctors I have gone to have any idea. So today they called from the radiology place to schedule my appointment and to ask me some questions to make sure I can have the procedure without dying. The questions took a lot longer than I was told ("Just a few questions"), and some of them were completely incomprehensible to me. They follow.

The usual Covid stuff: Have you had a fever, a sore throat, loss of taste or smell, blah blah blah?

Do you have a pacemaker?

Do you have any wires in your ears?

Do you have a pessary? (I have no idea what that is so I said no.)

Do you have any artificial limbs?

Do you have breast implants?

Do you have any body piercing or tattoos?

Have you ever had surgery on your eyes?

Do you have any facial implants?

Do you hear voices in your head? If so, in what language?

Do you have metal implants in your body?

Have you had cancer or diabetes, now or ever before?

Are you claustrophobic?

Have you ever laughed during a movie starring The Three Stooges?

How well do you tolerate loud noises?

Can you understand why anyone likes Morgan Freeman?

Do you believe the Russians will nuke us all?

Can you believe that Joe Biden is president?

Why do Dems hate Clarence Thomas despite his being black?

Who's watching Anderson Cooper's pet children while he is in Ukraine?

How did Don Lemon ever get hired?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...