Monday, March 28, 2022

The "Don't Say Gay" Bill Doesn't


If you wonder why I have often labeled liberals, progressives and Democrats a bunch of dummies, here's why. They all refer to the piece of legislation causing all the ruckus and just signed by Governor DeSantis as the "Don't Say Gay" bill. Here's what it actually says, verbatim:

“Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.”

Waddy know? The "Don't Say Gay" bill don't even say gay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

On Doing Nothing

I am deep into a period of doing nothing and have been for awhile. In fact, I can sit and do nothing for hours at a time, much of it spent w...