Monday, March 14, 2022

Even West Point Isn't West Point Anymore

What's left to believe in these days? Very little. Underscoring this sad truth is the unhappy overdose party of six West Point cadets on spring break in Florida who ingested cocaine laced with fentanyl a few days ago. Obviously none of them were thinking of the Cadet Creed:

"As a future officer, I am committed to the values of Duty, Honor, Country. I am an aspiring member of the Army profession, dedicated to serve and earn the trust of the American People. It is my duty to maintain the honor of the Corps."

While they all survived, albeit with two in critical condition on ventilators, the damage is done. If this is what West Pointers  are up to (who knew they even went on Spring Break?), we can expect little more from the poor schlumps who barely graduate from high school or manage to get their degrees from  mediocre, non-creed schools like the University of Delaware.*

Basically, as China and Russia canoodle and discuss how to rule the world, we in America are on our own. I say order prepper food, which I did first thing this morning. With a 25-year shelf life, I'm betting my son will appreciate it sometime in his life, perhaps after I'm long gone. It's the least a mother can do.

*Joe Biden's alma mater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...