Friday, March 11, 2022

Kamala Harris Still Stupid

“So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that’s wrong, and it goes against everything that we stand for.” 

My post yesterday claimed that Kamala Harris is an idiot. Naturally there was pushback from other idiots who thought I was wrong to point that out. One of her supporters offered the original thought, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

I'm sticking to my story and present as evidence her statement (shown above in boldface) explaining  the Ukraine war to the listeners of a popular radio broadcast, when asked by the host to do so.

I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...