Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Rhymes with Wolfgang Puck

Oh my God--you can no longer say "moron" on Yahoo! You can say dummy, idiot, stupid sap and dunce, but morons are now apparently a protected group. Which is a shame, because now that old joke won't work anymore:
Q: How did the moron get his name?
A: He tried to board a crowded bus and the driver said, "Sorry, no more on."

I found that out when I posted a comment in response to an article, wherein I called Obama's campaign staff "a bunch of morons," and it appeared as "a bunch of %$?#*!." I called them %$?#*! because of their latest political ad, which goes forward with the Romney-Big Bird thing, like that matters. This is what they are doing with the millions in donations they solicit from the suffering middle-class voters who allegedly don't have a pot to pee in? Oy-fucking-vay.

A few nights ago, out in Hollywood, a gaggle of rich celebrities paid $25,000 each to dine with the president and George Clooney at a fancy new restaurant owned by Wolfgang Puck. One can assume that lots of money came in, which resulted in that new Big Bird TV ad. Well, I would like to go on record as saying that I have had some of Wolfgang's soup, which is for sale in every supermarket, and it sucks!  I sure hope those %$?#*! did not have to eat any of that soup. (I wonder, can I say suck?)


1 comment:

  1. Try M(ZERO)R(ZERO)N. There's always SOME way to get past those pesky sensors! ;)

    -Tedinski

    ReplyDelete

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...