Friday, July 26, 2024

Not All Mainers Are Dumb

Very, very, very dumb person.
Yesterday I wrote, in an offhand manner, that intelligence is not one of the attributes of a Mainer. This offended an anonymous reader who left a comment to complain. It caused me to reconsider my words since I don't like hurting the feelings of people close to me, and some very good friends of mine were born and raised here in Maine and are super-smart! Thus I apologize publicly to any reader who felt dissed by my statement. 

While this is not a complete denial of my original assessment, I'll soften it by saying that only some Mainers lack great intelligence and that none of my friends are in that category. However, all of the people who were part of the recent "Gays for Gaza" protest here are idiots, plain and simple. To be fair, possibly only some were Mainers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Best Friends Were Democrats

I have been accused of being "stupid" and "blind" for being a Republican who supports Donald Trump. Since I am neither s...