Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Crazy Mixed-up Robots

I read a story online about Biden's mental infirmity and how it might hinder his chances of being re-elected. Naturally the comments following it were heated. One was a lengthy diatribe against Donald Trump, claiming that Biden was perfectly fine and needed to save us from "the end of Democracy," which every liberal must repeat at least once a day or else they will be murdered in their sleep by a member of the Clinton death squad.

Anyway, that comment blew my mind and I wrote, aiming for helpful rather than vengeful, "You need help, get some therapy." The bot rejected my comment deeming it counter to the rules of civil discourse and suggesting I edit the offensive message. So I wrote what I really thought, which was, "You are a crazy lunatic asshole."

That comment was accepted and remains. So I'm wondering who is teaching those robots what's okay and what isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idiocracy To Replace Democracy

Life imitates art: The President in "Idiocracy". This must be a dream. What did I have for dinner last night? Oh yeah, some gras...