Thursday, July 11, 2024

Democrat Devotion

I am finally beginning to understand the Democrats. They truly follow their leaders, and anyone else in their tribe. I suppose undying dedication to a cause could be seen as a positive trait in some situations, but certainly not all. Take Nazi Germany, for example. 

This dawned on me just this morning during a heated text exchange with a former friend who upset me by calling Donald Trump's now-deceased ex-wife Ivana -- the mother of his three children who all turned out great BTW --  and current wife, the beautiful and gracious former First Lady Melania and mother of young Barron, "heinous immigrants!"

I was stunned by such a malicious description of those two lovely women and pressed my friend on it. Why would she say such a thing? Her answer: "I was just repeating what others have said."

Of course she's voting for Joe Biden. Like who wouldn't want an 81-year-old man suffering from Alzheimer's and Parkinson's running our country? But hey, toeing the party line is second nature to the Democrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring Back The Friendly Skies

Tulsi Gabbard, the former Democratic congresswoman from Hawaii who left the party, has recently endorsed Donald Trump for president and open...