Thursday, July 18, 2024

I'm So Paranoid That.....

... I think the top level of the Secret Service was in on the assassination attempt on Donald Trump.

... I think the Democrats deliberately exposed Biden to Covid to get him out of the running.

... I think that both Trump and Biden will be dead before Election Day, and not from natural causes.

... I think Biden doesn't even have Covid and they just want him out of sight so he doesn't screw up again.

Why am I so paranoid? Because when I was 16, somebody shot JFK and nobody thought it was done by the guy they said did it. A second shooter? The grassy knoll! The CIA! And then the guy that supposedly shot him got killed two days later! This was dinnertime conversation at my house for months and months. It was around that time that I stopped trusting politicians and the media to tell the truth. For example:

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's alleged sniper fire in Bosnia turned out to be young girls at the airport performing a greeting ceremony. 

Dick Blumenthal's favorite toy.
Bill Clinton actually did have sex with that woman, several times.

Al Gore did not invent the Internet.

Joe Biden was never at the top of his law school class. Not even close.

Former President George W. Bush is not an idiot. Not even close.

Sen. Richard Blumenthal never served in Vietnam, despite his claims about being "in a foxhole."

Also, who really killed Princess Diana? What's the true state of Kate Middleton's health? And where the heck is Melania Trump? Are they divorced? Where's Barron? Your guess is as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Best Friends Were Democrats

I have been accused of being "stupid" and "blind" for being a Republican who supports Donald Trump. Since I am neither s...