Sunday, July 7, 2024

Idiocracy To Replace Democracy

Life imitates art: The President in "Idiocracy".
This must be a dream. What did I have for dinner last night? Oh yeah, some grass-fed lamb that wasn't past its sell-by date but was dangerously close. I spit it out quick, but not before some of it got to my brain and, as I slept, caused some crazy shit. Like, get this: Kamala Harris was the President of the United States! 

Yes, Giggles herself, the very same one who loves yellow school buses and blow jobs -- wait, can I still say that without being arrested at four in the morning and carted off to prison? Yes? Okay, then I will let it stand. Anyway, in my dream she was just as dumb as she is in real life. I woke up in a cold sweat.

I can still remember the hoots and hollers when Senator John McCain, then the Republican candidate for president, named Sarah Palin as his VP choice. Upon reflection, compared to Harris, Palin was Albert Einstein.

Despite Joe saying he's not going anywhere and people saying Harris is a shoo-in for the job, today's New York Times weighs the relative merits of other potential candidates under consideration to replace Biden on the ticket. Meanwhile, he is out "campaigning" in Pennsylvania. This is beyond sad -- it's shocking that his wife Jill has not been arrested on charges of elder abuse.

Anyway, if you have not yet seen the movie Idiocracy you'd better watch it soon, just in case Trump loses. You'll want a contingency plan.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends Across the Aisle

You know those inkblots where first you see two vases and then you see two faces and some people can only see the face while others can only...