Saturday, July 13, 2024

The Despicables

Average Indian citizen at home.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the filthy rich who squander their money, despite the millions of people on the planet who are hungry and homeless, aren't just the shameless Kardashians. 

Apparently this repulsive behavior can be found around the globe, most surprisingly right now in India, known to be a poor nation and yet where one billionaire couple (the Ambanis) have been celebrating the marriage of their 27-year-old son for the last seven months.

As part of the wedding celebration, some 1,200 guests -- including a couple of the above-cited Kardashians -- were treated to a 3-day European cruise before the big ceremony, estimated to cost $50,000 for each one of them. The floral arrangements for the wedding cost somewhere between $1 and 20 million, depending on who you ask. The whole wedding itself, going on as I write this, is estimated to cost $600 million.

I could go on but why bother. The point is, God is surely disgusted by this behavior and thus is sending us global warming, cancer and Joe Biden as the Democratic candidate for president. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Best Friends Were Democrats

I have been accused of being "stupid" and "blind" for being a Republican who supports Donald Trump. Since I am neither s...