Friday, January 22, 2021

Pelosi Must Go

Deranged Nancy Pelosi wields her gavel.
The more I thought about the message I got from an old friend saying I must be "in a dark place" and she "felt sad" for me, all because I stated my dislike of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, the angrier I got. Janice (the old friend) is a perfect example of why America is split in half. Thankfully, not all Democrats are like her. My four closest friends and my son are all Democrats. They do not pity me, or consider me to be a fucked up idiot. They simply accept that we don't agree on some issues. 

But Janice, and probably her husband Larry too, consider it a travesty -- horrible, even unthinkable, to be a Republican, or even an Independent, which is how I am registered.  Their faulty thinking, created wholly by the masterminds over at CNN, MSNBC and Nancy Pelosi, continues to fan the flames of war between the two parties and split our nation in two. 

Pelosi ripping up Trump's State of the Union speech on national TV, while he was giving the speech, set the tone for the crazies in her party to come out swinging. Pelosi must go if things are to ever improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Crude Over Crudités

Despite my best instincts, all too often I wade into the cesspool known as the World Wide Web. The very name bespeaks horror, bringing to mi...