Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Nancy and the Crazy Congresspersons

Last June, wearing identical kente stoles to show solidarity with black people,
Nancy and the whole gang of Democrats just looked "silly."

Crazy people in America end up in one of two places: Roaming the halls of a mental hospital or roaming the halls of Congress. 

Okay, first of all I know I am not supposed to say the word "crazy" so as not to insult any crazy people. There are more politically-correct terms suggested by the Woke Police, like "silly" or "atypical." I guess, thinking back, I do sort of see how serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer's penchant for dismembering his victims, freezing their body parts, and then eating them was really, when you stop and think of it, atypical behavior.

As for all those "silly" people in Congress, they have written a bill suggesting changes to the House rules beginning this year. The changes would strike any language that is gender-specific, like father, mother, son, daughter, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, and blah-blah-blah all the way to parent-in-law, child-in-law, and sibling-in-law. They go on: "In clause 4 of rule XXVII, strike "himself" or "herself" and insert "themself."

So I guess am no longer my son's mother, I am my child's parent. Circa 2021, a toddler waking up terrified at three in the morning from a nightmare now has to shout, "Parent, parent, I'm scared!" No more Mother's Day or Father's Day. No more Gramma and Grampa. And I guess if it were made today, Dorothy in "The Wizard of Oz" would call out during the tornado, "Parent's sibling Em, parent's sibling Em!" (That movie will likely be banned soon enough.)

This is all to make that minority of citizens who have chosen a strange and unusual lifestyle -- wherein they mutilate their sex organs and take hormones to grow hair and stop getting their period -- feel more accepted by all the normal people. Yeah, you heard me, the normal people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Crude Over Crudités

Despite my best instincts, all too often I wade into the cesspool known as the World Wide Web. The very name bespeaks horror, bringing to mi...