Sunday, January 3, 2021

How Dumb Are Democrats?

Twenty bucks buys this fantasy t-shirt: Kamala as a little black girl.

These days I hear from my Democrat friends less often. Like, never. I suppose this might be because I write unflattering things about Democrats in this space from time to time, and maybe some of them have read these. On the one hand, that's sad: people should be able to rise above politics and continue to share and enjoy what brought them together in the first place, right? On the other hand, how can they?

I have danced around the subject so as not to hurt anyone's feelings, but why? What kind of friendship cannot withstand some serious debate about important issues? 

But it's hard for me to believe that Joe Biden, a gaffe-prone cluck for as long as he has been in the public eye, and Kamala Harris, an unapologetic liar exploiting her own ethnicity (see photo) who ended her campaign for the nomination quite early due to lack of support from anyone of voting age, were fairly elected by more votes than anyone has ever gotten in the history of our presidential elections. 

Tell me you don't believe it but you hated Trump so much you don't care and I will still respect you. Otherwise, well, I can't promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Crude Over Crudités

Despite my best instincts, all too often I wade into the cesspool known as the World Wide Web. The very name bespeaks horror, bringing to mi...