Now I'm older and I cut the younger, strong and sturdy, solid and beautiful trees and I let the older ones have a few more years of light and water and leaf in the forest they have known so long. Soon enough they will be prostrate on the ground."
Friday, January 5, 2018
The Older I Get
Now I'm older and I cut the younger, strong and sturdy, solid and beautiful trees and I let the older ones have a few more years of light and water and leaf in the forest they have known so long. Soon enough they will be prostrate on the ground."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Royal Pain In The Ass
The King and Queen, all ready for Halloween I did not get up in the middle of the night all those years ago to watch Prince Charles marry Pr...
-
Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel of my car and crashed into a mailbox. I lived and my brand new car sustained damages in the thousand...
-
Brenda Lee today, at home in Nashville. Every Sunday morning my husband goes out to buy the New York Times , a newspaper so biased and smug...

wow
ReplyDelete