Armed with that insight, I have decided that I will now aim to entice more Jews to my blog, since I can't successfully attract anyone else through my speech patterns. But oy, the Jews I know. I should live so long, if Mitt Romney--such a doll--wins the election, I will be kvelling. Not my mishpucka, but they should all just drop dead if they want that no-goodnik Obama to win. God forbid a million times, the economy will just get worse. (Oy, gut in himmel.)
Sunday, September 9, 2012
Oy, Playing the Race Card
Armed with that insight, I have decided that I will now aim to entice more Jews to my blog, since I can't successfully attract anyone else through my speech patterns. But oy, the Jews I know. I should live so long, if Mitt Romney--such a doll--wins the election, I will be kvelling. Not my mishpucka, but they should all just drop dead if they want that no-goodnik Obama to win. God forbid a million times, the economy will just get worse. (Oy, gut in himmel.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shoot To Kill (Just Ask Tony)
Tony Soprano at target practice. Officials of the U. S. penal system should all take a few weeks off to watch The Sopranos . It would make t...
-
Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel of my car and crashed into a mailbox. I lived and my brand new car sustained damages in the thousand...
-
Brenda Lee today, at home in Nashville. Every Sunday morning my husband goes out to buy the New York Times , a newspaper so biased and smug...

No comments:
Post a Comment