Sunday, August 1, 2021

Open Your Mind

Doctors performing brain surgery on a Democrat.

I am in favor of abortions and have had several. I do not own a gun and would not under any circumstances. I have never driven a pickup truck. I hate country music. I am not religious. I have many gay friends. I currently smoke pot and tried LSD long ago, as well as a few other recreational drugs popular during my youth. I attended the Woodstock music festival. I am fully vaccinated against Covid, as are all of my friends, some of whom share my political leanings.

A former employee of The Democratic National Committee and up-til-then hardcore Democrat, I have voted Republican since the sexual predator Bill Clinton came on the scene in his boxers, or was it briefs, wearing shades and playing the saxophone on the Arsenio Hall Show. (What an a-hole.)

So please stop saying "All Republicans this," or "All Republicans that," like they do in the New York Times. It's embarrassing. Instead, open your mind to the possibility that everyone knows what's best for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...