Thursday, August 5, 2021

Free Andrew Cuomo

Clinton giving Cuomo some pointers on how it's done.

How can celebrities bear being famous? What's in it for them? I get bummed out if I go to the supermarket and run into two different people I know. I think, "What's up? Are they following me?" And no I'm not paranoid, but it irks me that any distant acquaintance can look right into my grocery cart, uninvited, and instantly know that I overbuy cat food and spend big bucks on fancy cheeses.

So imagine the life of a celebrity, where every little thing they do, eat, wear, buy or say is magnified a thousand times and often wrongly reported. Where there is no such thing as privacy. It's a wonder we don't have more celebrities committing suicide daily.

Take Governor Andrew Cuomo, who in my opinion is little more than a touchy-feely guy not unlike a lot of my old uncles and the friends of my parents, all now long gone. There was always that "type" who liked to hug and squeeze you, and kiss you on the lips....oooh, gross ... but meant no harm. It strikes me that Cuomo is one of those, just like Joe Biden only younger and not the president. Certainly Cuomo is not a rapist or true sexual predator like Bill Clinton, who for reasons unfathomable to mere peons like myself remains every Democrat's darling. Even CNN's pundit Jeffrey Toobin is worse, masturbating during a Zoom meeting yet he's back at work! (Not in jail.)

If Cuomo were not famous -- or better-looking and with more friends in high places -- his penchant for creepiness wouldn't raise an eyebrow. Instead, because his face looks like a worn leather bag, there's talk of prison for the poor man. I say just kick him out of office and let him alone. Better yet, force him to live with his obnoxious brother Chris. Now that's punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do What You Want, Just Vote Democratic!

Desperate times call for desperate measures, as we've all been told. In their latest attempt to assure a win in November, should they no...