Tuesday, August 24, 2021

What's A Party Without Larry David?


Our president is demented. By that I mean he has dementia. That's a really big problem, you must admit, much bigger than F.D.R. needing a wheelchair and Bill Clinton being a sexual predator. And way bigger than Donald Trump having bad hair.

In fact, exactly what was wrong with Trump? His hair? His orange skin tone? The fact that he called Rosie O'Donnell fat? I was never quite sure of the source of all that hate and vitriol directed at him. Supposedly he was too rude and crude and called "some Mexicans" rapists and drug dealers, which some of them actually are.

Well Joe Biden is certainly not too rude, but he's definitely too moronic. So obviously he is not running the show, we can only guess who is and I'm guessing Barack Obama, you know, the guy who invited 500 people to his birthday party but then scaled it back to 300, like that was better, by "disinviting" people. I have never like Obama much, despite having donated to his campaign when he ran the first time, but the fact that he disinvited Larry David to his party seals the deal for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somebody's Pies For Sale

As a pretty decent baker myself, I almost never buy a pie made by a stranger. I've sampled enough of them to know they are not worth the...