Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Joke of the Day

Cover your eyes, he's got a cigarette!
The recent bomb of a film called "Chappaquiddick" received a G-13 rating because of a host of things, one of which was "Historical smoking." Yes, let's be sure our impressionable kids don't see anyone puffing on a cigarette! Meanwhile TV shows like Breaking Bad, winner of a total of 147 Primetime Emmy Awards and Golden Globes, which focuses on the world of methamphetamine drug users, drug dealers and drug makers, and which I had to stop watching after five episodes because it was giving me nightmares and making me sick to my stomach, is freely available online, on TV and on YouTube, all places kids hang out 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamas Is In The House

In case you are wondering what's going on with our colleges and universities these days, let me explain: Hamas is in the house. They hav...