Friday, August 10, 2018

Haters Gonna Hate


In recent conversation with a friend, I said that I hated whatever it was we were discussing at the time -- I can't remember exactly what. But what I do remember is that she said, "I never hate anything." That reminded me of another friend who gave me a hard time for saying the same thing, reprimanding me with, "Hate is such a strong word. How can you hate anything?" All I have to say to that is, "It's easy." Following are some things I absolutely hate, and yes, it's a strong word, for a strong emotion. (Do you have any of those?)

childhood cancer
all insects
gangs, especially MS13
natural disasters that wipe out entire communities 
food poisoning 
power outages
being in the hospital
bug bites
summer
Rachel Maddow, Chris Hayes and everyone else at MSNBC
robocalls
people who say "haters gonna hate" and "it is what it is."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamas Is In The House

In case you are wondering what's going on with our colleges and universities these days, let me explain: Hamas is in the house. They hav...