Thursday, August 16, 2018

Bakery Fakery

This cake celebrates a birth or an abortion.
Thank goodness I finally stopped taking Plavix, the horrid-blood thinner I was put on after my heart attack last September. My bruises, which dotted my body from head to toe, are finally all gone! I must celebrate this, but how? I know -- I'll get a cake! Yes, a cake is surely the best way to celebrate anything! It could be decorated with purple splotches on the outside, and inside there could be a red heart with a couple of stents, everything made of icing of course. I'll invite all my friends, who certainly give a damn.

Yes, it's ridiculous, I know. The only way to celebrate anything is to live well and enjoy life every day, thankful for whatever it is you wish to celebrate. Take, for example, changing from a man to a woman. If you think that will make you happy, go for it, although personally I would rather have oral surgery than have my genitals messed with by some maniacal doctor with a Frankenstein fixation, but that's just me. Anyway, some woman who used to be a man wanted a cake to celebrate her 7th year of transgendered bliss. But who could make her such a special cake? How about that guy in Colorado who just got his business back after the misery of a lawsuit about baking a cake for a gay wedding, or rather not baking it, for religious reasons shut it down. The woman, who just happens to be a lawyer, walks into the very same bakery. What a coincidence!

Naturally the baker, still a man of God despite what has been thrown at him, refused to make her desired cake (blue on the outside, pink on the inside, as if that nicely sums up her condition), to celebrate what he sees as a travesty against God. So the transgendered customer went crying to the authorities --who wouldn't? -- and more than a year later the Colorado Civil Rights Commission ruled that there was "probable cause that Phillips (the baker) had discriminated against Scardina (the customer) on the basis of gender identity." Now the baker is suing the state of Colorado for going after him in such an obvious way.

Raise your hand if you think we live in a free country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamas Is In The House

In case you are wondering what's going on with our colleges and universities these days, let me explain: Hamas is in the house. They hav...