Monday, August 26, 2024

What I Wouldn't Do

Sir Laurence Olivier as a sadistic dentist in "Marathon Man" 
I opened an email today from the Democratic National Committee saying that if I responded with a donation I would be entered in a drawing to win a trip to DC for lunch with Kamala and Tim! I thought it over and came up with a list of things I would rather do instead:

Paint my living room (which has a cathedral ceiling)

Mow all the lawns in my neighborhood

Give my 16-year-old cat who has never had a bath a bath

Detail my husband's SUV

Peel 10 pounds of tomatoes

Empty bedpans at the local hospital

Polish all my silverware (service for 10) 

Iron my husband's underwear

Have a root canal (see photo) even if I don't need one

Scrub my kitchen floor with a toothbrush

Babysit triplets

Bag groceries at the local market





No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Sense With Kamala

Young Kamala, already saving money! Walking around my neighborhood this afternoon and noticing the proliferation of Harris lawn signs, I was...