Friday, September 9, 2022

Tesla's Idiots

A Tesla in full Party Mode.
I don't want an electric car because I'm not an idiot.

Here in Maine the power goes out in our neighborhood if someone sneezes really hard. Also it snows a lot, as you may have heard. Even in a long, cold winter with interrupted electricity, my gas-powered Audi keeps going, which it wouldn't if it needed a charge and there was no place to charge it.

My husband, who while not an idiot himself is nevertheless endowed with some idiotic qualities, admits he wants a Tesla because of something called "Party Mode" which makes the headlights flash in time to blaring music on the car radio while the back doors open upward, DeLorean style, and flap like a bird. It also has "Drag Strip Mode" which lets it go from zero to 60 in no time flat. (In some circles this is called "Idiot Mode.")

Besides a gas tank which allows me to power my car even when there is no electricity source, my Audi has a "Stayin' Alive" mode which lets me avoid accidents and a "Grown-up Mode" which speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Are The Protesters?

  So exactly who are those student protesters at college campuses around the country? The photo above shows one of them taking a much-needed...