Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Black Women Really Are Insufferable

 

Insufferable White Man
I did not watch the recent Emmy awards show due to a lack of interest, but I read all about it today online. Apparently comedian Jimmy Kimmel did some kind of sight gag during the acceptance speech of a black woman I never heard of. Afterwards, another black celebrity unknown to me tweeted about it, saying, "White men really are insufferable."

The powers that be at Twitter, a platform I do not use, did not find her statement racist and let it stand. Which is odd, since I do and I'm sure most people would. 

And so, emboldened by the fact that Candice Marie Benbow got away with it, I'm eager to say that black women really are insufferable. I mean really. Like Michelle Obama, who is the epitome of the word. And Whoopie Goldberg, who is barely a woman but still is quite insufferable. And of course Candice Marie Benbow herself, with all three of her names.

(Just for fun, imagine what would happen if someone wrote "Black men really are insufferable" on Twitter.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Are The Protesters?

  So exactly who are those student protesters at college campuses around the country? The photo above shows one of them taking a much-needed...