Thursday, January 13, 2022

"Big Brother" Might Be Big Sister


This post is not about transgenderism. It's about how we are being spied on in our homes like the hapless citizens of the dystopian society described in Orwell's novel, 1984.

My husband and I were just finishing breakfast when a loud female voice boomed throughout the house. She spoke sharply, saying, "I didn't get that, speak louder or you'll have to say it again," or something close to that -- it was so shocking I might have blacked out for a few seconds. 

We were aghast, since we do not have ALEXA in our home, or ECHO or SIRI or any of those things people have to make life "easier." Neither of our cell phones was nearby or in use. In fact, mine was on a table across the room and my husband's was in his coat pocket, hanging on a coatrack, with the sound turned off. Our large screen TV (which is basically a computer) was off. Both of our personal laptop computers were off.

So you tell me: Who was that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where is Your Focus?

By now, most functioning adults should have realized two things: Joe Biden is a demented fool who is not really making any decisions for our...