Thursday, January 13, 2022

Rape Me, Please


Arriving at the intersection of then and now, before and after, memory and forgetting, Spring/Summer 2022 connects  to propose a definitive New York wardrobe. "

The photo above shows the latest in New York high fashion, by a designer whose company name is KHAITE. You can find her/his/its clothing line on the Internet. I saw the ad shown above on my Facebook page, which is odd since all I wear is jeans and garments that actually cover my body, so why target me?

Anyway, my beef is that the woman (I'm just guessing) shown here, who looks to be languishing in a Manhattan subway station, is supposedly dressed for a night out, in very expensive clothes. Just wondering: Is she wearing so little so that men can imagine her naked and have a lot less to rip off her when they attack her in some dark alleyway? Is this a line of clothing designed for women who want to be raped? 

Seriously asking.

or men to imagwein her nae, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where is Your Focus?

By now, most functioning adults should have realized two things: Joe Biden is a demented fool who is not really making any decisions for our...