Thursday, January 23, 2020

Us Against Them


Pick one from each row to find out who you are!

Good vs. Evil
Young vs. Old
Democrat vs. Republican
Black vs. White
Rich vs. Poor
Male vs. Female
Truthful vs. Dishonest
Diligent vs. Lazy
Loves Cats vs. Hates Cats
Carnivore vs. Vegetarian
Religion vs. Atheism
Jew vs. Christian
Gay vs. Straight
Single vs. Married
Fat vs. Thin
Handicapped vs. Able-bodied
Beauty vs. Ugliness
Dumb As a Rock vs. Smart As a Whip
Sick vs. Healthy
Loves Yoga vs. Hates Yoga
Couch Potato vs. Perfect Physical Specimen
Dead vs. Alive

I'm a good old rich white truthful Jewish Republican (more than Democrat) female. I'm diligent, love cats and eat meat but wish I were a vegetarian. I'm a straight, married, thinner than fat, able-bodied, smart-as-a-whip yoga-hater whose beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm sort of sick but also sort of healthy -- hardly a physical specimen but certainly no couch potato. And as of this minute, I am definitely alive. 

I far prefer Us to Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Are What You Eat

Here in Maine, it's fiddlehead season. Fiddleheads are baby ferns. If left undisturbed they would become adult ferns, like the ones you ...