Sunday, November 24, 2019

Lucky Ruth

Hang in there, Ruth!
I haven't written a post since last Thursday, mostly because I've had wax in one ear and my equilibrium is off. I am not sure how one gets wax in an ear, or why one ear and not the other, but I do know that the over-the-counter solution they sell at CVS does not work at all. Instead you have to fork over the big bucks and go to an ear doc, or maybe your primary care physician, who has much better stuff.

The older I get, the more body parts I seem to complain about. This is true for everyone I know in my age group, so if you are still young, be happy if you can. I know cancer hits at any age, as do other diseases, but I'm talking about the general, run-of-the-mill degradation of the human body. After all, we are not all Ruth Bader Ginsburg who gets hospitalized in Washington, D.C. for "chills and a fever" and is then "transported" to Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore for a dose of antibiotics and some fluids to keep her feeling good and prevent Donald Trump from getting another Supreme Court nominee. Some of us have to fend for ourselves.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO (about Ruth) Yeah, they'll pull a weekend at bernies' with her

    ReplyDelete

Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz

It's hard to believe that what began in 2004 as an innocent tool intended for Harvard college boys to meet attractive coeds on campus ha...