With Christmas celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ and Easter his death and resurrection, one very inventive friend of mine came up with the ultimate iconic holiday symbol, of which I was the lucky recipient: The Peepmas Tree. It requires no electricity, no ornaments, just Peeps and toothpicks. It is naturally somewhat on the small side, so the gifts would have to be laid out somewhere else, like maybe under the mistlepumpkin.
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Doing Nothing
I am deep into a period of doing nothing and have been for awhile. In fact, I can sit and do nothing for hours at a time, much of it spent w...
-
Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel of my car and crashed into a mailbox. I lived and my brand new car sustained damages in the thousand...
-
Brenda Lee today, at home in Nashville. Every Sunday morning my husband goes out to buy the New York Times , a newspaper so biased and smug...

deneb wants to see a photo of the mistlepumpkin.....
ReplyDelete