Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Making Sense With Kamala

Young Kamala, already saving money!
Walking around my neighborhood this afternoon and noticing the proliferation of Harris lawn signs, I was forced to speculate on why anyone not confined to a lunatic asylum would vote for her, and came up with the following explanation. 

In a recent interview (I saw on YouTube) with an earnest journalist (I never heard of), Kamala finally answered a question. Hooray! The man asked her to explain her economic policy, specifically what she would do to lower costs for things like food and other necessities. Harris was quick to explain that she was raised by her mother (who held two jobs) in a middle-class neighborhood where people cared about their lawns.

So I guess caring for your lawn is how to lower costs. That explains all the lawn signs springing up --  people are just wanting to save money. And who could blame them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Wish I Were A Turkey

Reading the news with my morning coffee, my mood worsened with each story: Twenty people killed and 450 injured by exploding devices in Beir...