Thursday, September 5, 2024

Kamala Harris Did It

Apparently I killed four people yesterday and I didn't even know it until I read it in the paper this morning! The shooting in a Georgia high school by a 14-year-old student is being blamed by every Democrat with access to the internet on all Republicans, because of their "love of guns."

I am a Republican. I have never owned a gun, held a gun, or even been in the same room with a gun. My parents did not own guns, although to be fair they were both lifelong Democrats so that must explain it. 

To be clear: I hate violence, I am a pacifist and I am pretty sure I did not even leave my house yesterday. So please don't blame me for some crazy kid's crazy behavior. In fact, if you have to blame anyone besides the person who pulled the trigger, blame Kamala Harris. After all, as our current vice-president she oversees the White House Office of Gun Violence Prevention, and has done absolutely nothing to stop it. What good is she?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Sense With Kamala

Young Kamala, already saving money! Walking around my neighborhood this afternoon and noticing the proliferation of Harris lawn signs, I was...