Friday, September 27, 2024

Anyone for President


I read today that Kamala Harris has a plan to "end the unreasonable burden of student loan debt." Her plan is to "forgive" the loan! Just forgive and forget, no payback necessary. Hmm, that sounds familiar... isn't that Joe Biden's plan? 

Oh well -- at least it got me thinking that there must be a better way. Then I came up with a foolproof plan to completely end the burden of student debt for all of us taxpayers, and even the student. Here it is: If you or your parents cannot afford to pay for college, don't go! (Or as Biden would put it,"Don't.")

It's so simple, even a Democrat can understand it. Now I'm thinking that maybe with a plan like that, I should be running instead of Kamala. But to be fair, Anyone should.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone for President

I read today that Kamala Harris has a plan to "end the unreasonable burden of student loan debt." Her plan is to "forgive&quo...