Friday, January 5, 2024

Subtle Signs of White Supremacy

You don't have to walk around carrying a torch or wearing a white sheet or waving a Confederate flag to be a white supremacist. There are so many subtle ways this dreadful condition takes hold, almost unbeknownst to the guilty party. For instance, I just heard today that punctuality is a concept of white supremacy. If so then I am guilty as hell since I can't be late even if I try. (I now also understand the whole C.P.T. thing.)

But now I'm wondering that if a simple thing like punctuality indicates white supremacy, what other things do that I don't know. How about neatness? Guilty. Showering daily? Guilty. I already heard that math is racist and luckily I'm off the hook there, although I can add, subtract and multiply. And perfectionism is apparently a very big indicator, but I don't suffer from that so maybe I'm not all white.

Who knows what's next? To be safe, if you're a white person just keep your head down and try not to articulate too much if you know what's good for you. Oh yeah, and stop knowing what's good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Is Never Good

                        For reasons that remain unclear, a growing acceptance of fat people has taken root in our society. Online, more and...