Targeting people for their skin color is very popular these days. Maybe if I have my skin darkened I can finally get hired at LLBean.
Thursday, January 4, 2024
Claudine Gay Was Targeted
Claudine Gay, the black Harvard University president who ultimately resigned after much unpleasantness is now claiming that she was targeted, never mind the Jews, because of her race. Of course she is 100% correct, that's how she got her job! Just like how Kamala Harris and other underqualified people of color obtain high-level positions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Doing Nothing
I am deep into a period of doing nothing and have been for awhile. In fact, I can sit and do nothing for hours at a time, much of it spent w...
-
Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel of my car and crashed into a mailbox. I lived and my brand new car sustained damages in the thousand...
-
Brenda Lee today, at home in Nashville. Every Sunday morning my husband goes out to buy the New York Times , a newspaper so biased and smug...

No comments:
Post a Comment